
In this pix: Me, Soo Wei and KEVIN
Today :
3:24am karthini!!
3:24am kevin :)
3:25am hw r uuu
3:25am goodie good good..u?
3:26amim gud tooooooo ..wat u doin.. nt sleepy..?
3:26am blogging.. nopez nt sleepy.. u? 2day starting college?
3:28am no la startin 14 february ny
3:29amO.o nice day 2start valentine's day startcollege hehehex
3:29amhahahha
yeaaa
can i ask u sumtin..?
~something personal~
3:29am yeah sure
3:32am aww so thoughtful ..sweet of u.. hahax i keep asking bout u guys all
3:32am haha u would look rel cute if u were 2 do d puppy eyes
3:33amhahahahha..noooo.. lol.. i shy ok.. haha
3:33am yes.. yeah i know ur shy but honestly u reli would look cute if u were 2 do puppy eyes hhaha
3.33am thanks karthini n ur always cute ...noe yyy..coz ur character
3:34amaww thank you Kevin ..hehex waiting 2 c u guys in action again
Hahax this is a lil'portion of a convo of me and Kevin. His waiting to his degree in accounting in SEGi. I met him at last year's REVO-party. I tell you first time I met him I was like his cute cause his innocence was potrayed but if he were to do the puppy eye thing it would have been double cuter to me. I still can remember how I met him and it feels like I met him yesterday. Anyways,I am glad to actually have a very nice and awesome guy friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment