Say NO to SKELETON looks


This may sound weird to some no doubt I am girl but it is the truth. I totally NEED to put on WEIGHT. Hahax shocked? Well,I am underweight so what you expect. I find myself eating or munching this whole semester break and nothing seems to be working on me. C'mon I munch when I am bored and I eat something after my lunch and dinner somewhat like dessert to me. The best part is I keep munching away and somehow people can still say "I lost weight" or either "You lost weight". Are you kidding me ? I totally feel shy and speechless upon hearing that I mean everyone whom knows you comes and sings the song each time you meet it gets on your nerves or either it is telling you to do something about it. I just am trying to continue eating more as in like increase the intake of eating like 6 times a day. I can't just stand there and let people say remarks as that. But hey being thin is good tho but NOT underweight.

Add to My AOL Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...