GUYS N GALS LISTEN UP !!
RM36 per person (excluding meals)
(This includes a personal insurance, tour guide, tour package & transportation fee)
- Thus will need you all to give us your personal details like IC no. or Passport number etc.. will hand out reg. forms for u all to fill in.
- Limited Spaces --> we confirm book 2 vans = 22 pplz max (1st ...come 1st served!)
- Plz feel free to ask any of us for more information.
PLZ RSVP BEFORE: 30TH JANUARY 2011
PLZ PAY BY: 30TH JANUARY 2011
Time is to be confirmed soon~
Plz help invite those I've missed out~
Plz confirm if you can make it, you can call/sms us:
Joyce: ***-*******
Kay Yi: ***-*******
(just msg me on FB also can.. I'm on FB almost whole day..XP)
IF YOU'RE COMING, DO EITHER NOTIFY US OR CLICK ATTENDING IN OUR EVENT PAGE !
THANKS,
KAY YI.
p/s : I miss the CF crew loadziez and I miss all the fun things we do in CF.
Well,here's the plan for that day :
Time has been confirmed to 8am meet in SEGi Subang Jaya.
Itinerary for trip:
* Visit Butterfly Park* Visit Red House* Visit Farmosa Hill* Jonker Street Shopping* All day round foodie ~We will have lunch n dinner there, and leave Melaka by 8pm.
p/s : it sounds so exciting.Woots Woots. Pix time again XD

No comments:
Post a Comment