A quick recap of my first week. I have to cut down on my meals and its really hard to lose weight. The funniest thing is my neighbour, my sister in law and even my mother are on diet so peer pressure is too much that I have to be on diet. hahaha
Next is $$. I seriously have to start saving money for my wedding. The whole discussion shook me a little and stressed me. The next day I had to pour out to my Naz. I felt better after that and my mother is now helping me to cut cost for my ROM.
@ work, everything is going well so far and I heard there will be changes again.
From Feb, my house will be filled with marriage discussions and ceremonies. This is the moment my parents have been waiting for and with god's grace its finally happening.
My Ganesha must be with me always.

No comments:
Post a Comment