ƸӜƷ Gotta FLY ƸӜƷ

Well, tomorrow is the start of a brand new journey which is my 3rd year 3rd semester in college. I know totally sounds like time just flew fast and it seems like just yesterday I entered college. Anyhow, my journey for this semester will be called "SPRING" which falls from Jan-April 2011. I have gotten myself tangles in heavy and senior subjects. My schedule will be tight as usual with the kick start of Monday 12pm *Writing for Media* (3rd year subject), Wednesday 12pm *Critical Thinking* (3rd year subject) , Thursday 12pm *Business Ethics* (2nd year subject) and Friday 2.30pm *Organizational Behaviour* (4th year subject). This may seem nuts to you but for your info two subjects of the list above are my elective subjects while two other subjects is my general requirement. I am also dying to get hold of my new audit form and I so need to know where I stand. Tomorrow I got to go college to see if the results are released which my college is famous for causing delay in releasing it out. Besides that, I got to enter my new class and oh boy am I ready to embrace the journey or what. Hopefully I just get everything done and going my way. Boo yeah, I am gonna rise no matter what it is. C'mon I am a gem on my own way and I too have talents which you will have to see for yourself but remember I have got a lot of patience within so dont feel hurt or shocked if you were to see this girl knocks you from the back. Done that,seen that and been there :) Anyhow, have a good day.
Add to My AOL Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...