This will be my 5th year in Blogging. Would like to thank Sagu sis for getting me into this. This blog has really been useful to me to vent my anger and pour my sorrows.
Its also the 10th year for me to celebrate my birthday in Naraynan Mission. Am feeling proud about this.
New Year eve was very different for me this time. I was with my family. Ever since I agreed to the marriage proposal, my whole family has been together with me. This has made me endure all the pain I am going through now. There were times where we dont even see our faces directly and its really nice to see all of them so happy. Even today, my brother bought a small cake (picture above) for me and we all had lunch and cake for tea break.
Now I am proud to say, am blessed with good friends and a strong family. This is purely my Ganesha's blessings.


These are the gifts which I got from my wonderful colleagues. Tq people.
Love u All.. sorry for all the mistakes I did.
I will improve on my patience level.
Am all set for new challenges.
Welcome 2011


No comments:
Post a Comment