♥ HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 ♥

H@PPY N3W Y3AR 2011!!!

I for one had the time of my life. My family and I went for a New Year's Eve Party at our relatives house. We reached the house at 8.30pm and when we arrived there were like a lot of people there.Guess what??? We had the chance of a lifetime to sit and see and feel HARLEY DAVIDSON bike.=) My sister and I went balistic as we wanted to snap pictures of it. Of course,we were joined by our cousin and bro and 1 more guy Jay.Along the way,our cousins arrived and we were already hyper when we met them. Hahax. Anyways,we had dinner and sat around and just had fun. My aunt then approached me and Aishu to be like the organizing chairman in a dance off. Hahax there were performance from a chinese dude with his waltz *awesome* and my cousin Sid with his MJ moves * woo hoo* and of course me *dont know how I did*. We had fun till 3.30am.We literally were Party Animals. Anyhow, I don't remember when was the last time I was like freaking happy and enjoying myself to the max. Before I end, I want to say I LOVE MY COUSINZ very much and HAPPY NEW YEAR :D *Peace*
Add to My AOL Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...