NOT FAIR AT ALL... SHUTTING MYSELF IN MY ROOM

My Dearest Brother is again flying off for a holiday and he got the cheek to ask me "do u want the smaller suitcase as I have a big one" and my Dearest Mother came in and said, "why are u giving her, where is she going to go..." FUCK... MY BLOOD RUSHED THROUGH MY HEAD BUT I JUST KEPT QUIET. How lucky he is... He can go and come wherever he wants. I have to tell stories to go out for 30mins BECAUSE AM A 'GAL'... THIS FUCKING INDIAN CUSTOM. How I wish I can travel like him! How I wish I can stay out at night! Life is unfair. There are kids who are barely 21 are out there having so much fun. Here I am locking myself in my room... working like dog.. and doing nothing than surfing the net... FUCK THE INDIAN CUSTOMS......FUCKKKKKKKKKK ....
There are going to be renovation to the kitchen toilets tomorrow and I have to help them to move things and he can go for his holidays.. why?? because he is giving the money and I am just the hopeless gal who didn't give anything....

oh well... I want to keep myself calm.. Change topic...

Last nite, I couldn't sleep at all, and I was having this unbearable braces pain. I went into you tube and saw whole stretch of malayalam and Telugu movies the whole night. There are :
Yemaaya Chesave - the Telugu version of VTV
This is the first Nagarjun's son movie I am seeing.
I think the Tamil version is nicer, maybe these 2 are still new and the hero must learn how to dance with life like his father.
Veeralipattu - I have been a fan of Prithiviraj especially for his charming smile and its isn't easy to see his movies in you tube. I am glad that I got to watch 2 of his movie. Malayalam movies are nice and simple to watch. This movie has a very simple story plot and Prithivi's acting is always nice to look at.. mmm MY HERO

Arya 2 - I remember seeing the Arya few months back and I think Arya is nicer than Arya 2. Telugu movie is just like Tamil movie. Heroes flying around and saying unnecessary dialogues. The only difference is there lots of younger ones. hahaha.. Anyway.. Allu Arjun is very very good dancer. But he should do something to his hairstyle.

Lollipop - Its a latest movie where Prithiviraj is looking so HOT and muscular. By the time I finished watching this movie, it was already 4am. Again a very nice movie. There are too many actors and actresses in this movie but there wasn't any confusion at all. Everything was going smoothly.
Add to My AOL Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...