Weeks update

Nowdays I dont have much things to update, I wonder why? I am trying my best to keep cool and its really hard....

Work is there but I have learnt to take things easily and that has made things boring. Last Friday, I fall asleep @ work. I had things to do but I just didn't have the mood. Not only me, there were lots of people in my office were feeling very lazy and was yawning away.

Other than that, ever since the duty roaster has been set in alphabetic order, there has been duty only once a week. Thanks to my dear Aik Sheng for his brilliant idea.

About myself, have been trying to lost weight and so far can see a little difference and its been really not a an easy task. My hubby to be has said that I have lost some weight, that kind of boast me up. There has been a little change to my ROM date. mm.. The only thing I am doing is sourcing out for clothes and looking out for bridal packages.

OK peeps that's all for now.. TTFN.
Add to My AOL Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...