skip to main |
skip to sidebar
☚ Quotes ☛
- the fate of your heart is your choice, no one else has a vote
- love is like driving a car at night. you never see further than your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way
- The main reason I close myself out to others is because in the end they always leave
- Patience with others is love, patience with yourself is hope and patience in God is faith
- Never leave the one you love, for the one you like, because the one you like will leave you for the one they love
- You’re up here, in my head, and a little down here, in my heart
- It's really good to hear your voice saying my name it sounds so sweet coming from the lips of an angel hearing those words it makes me weak
- I saw you, I wanted you. I got you, I liked you. I loved you, I lost you, I miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment