Today is X'mas

These are my X'mas presents which I got from Office.
There was also a Wind chime and a hair straighter from my dearest jie jie which I didn't snap.
Tq all for these beautiful presents.... waiting for my birthday present... (hehe..thick skin)

Today is X'mas. It just like a normal day for me. I am thinking on how to finish up the website my brother wanted.??!!
It was not an ezy Christmas eve for me but Naz was there when I cried. And tomorrow its going to be the first official marriage talk. I just keep telling myself to stay calm..but my mother is turning the house up side down. Really pity my father and brother. I guess my mother is above cloud 9.
Dear God, this whole thing is purely for my family. So please make this happen. Amen
Add to My AOL Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...