Im like a Volcano eruption

Hi guys! You know what for the 1st time in history Im freaking angry like whoa. I can tell you why. Some people right said like YES YES to go for an outing that my sister was all so excited about and that was like okie for me but then right in the end that some people ended up cancelling the plan and c'mon 1U is like freaking bloody near to that people's house unlike me and my sister have to like come all the way there. Now two reasons for my anger is :

  1. I missed my job interview due to postponing and that also if it wasn't for that some people's plan I could have atleast gone for the interview but NO that people had to cancel the plan at 2am! Real *sensored word*like that people going to find me a job but seriously thank you for ruining my semester break for me. Opps forgot you dont even know how hard it is to find a part time job or full time job especially when it involves a resume!
  2. Some people can tell SORRY to my sister only and not me but had the cheek to ask me to go for outing.Like What The Heck? C'mon la I am also in the outing friend list and you end up telling sorry to my sister only!!? No sense la. If it was just you and my sister then it's fair for you to say sorry to her alone but c'mon therez like me also in it??? Till now not even an sms or anything saying your sorry or what. *pfft*

Now, I have to like go find another job to spend my semester break.Thank you so much for ruining my semester break again. Dont worry anymore outing with you please do count me out alright. If you want please do take my sister for all I care. Once again, thank you so much for ruining it.

Add to My AOL Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...