I did lots of things today but I am still feeling bored. I went JB with family, came back in the afternoon and cleaned up my cupboard. Threw lots of things and now I have nothing to do. My room is very clean now but why am I not tired ???
X'mas is next week. I am waiting for my presents. Followed by New Year, my birthday...mmm. Each new year I blog, I would say I hope for a better year. I am seriously hoping for better year in 2011.
My relationship with my family is better now .. especially with my new member .. my sister in law. She is full of funny things. I feel very awkward and jealous to see my brother very loving. Touchwood and God Bless them both.
My personal ...??!! NOTHING... I wanted to study next year but my mother stopped me and told me to keep the $$... thought I will be getting married.. but there don't seem to be any movement on that.. I guess everyone is playing with me as usual...
Dear God.. I really hope I will be born as a man in my next birth. I am tired iyya!!
Work is the same...
I guess that's all with the updates for now. Brought my family for a treat last nite and took picture of the lights in Cuppage Road. Other pictures didn't come out well so didn't want to post.
That's all folks. Nites .....


No comments:
Post a Comment