12.12.2010

Am back... Hello Singapore...

mm.. what shall I blog about ? All Indian TV channels are about Rajni. Its so boring.Have not been well since I came back, is this after effect of travelling after so many years later??!!

People in my house are asking me to take medical leave but when I explain to them that I have pending work, they just don't understand. Aiya.. no point talking to them.


Marriage talks have brought lots issues and my parents are solving it one by one. Looks like, I will have a new family and a house for myself next year ...!!!but I still cant figure out why am I not thrilled about all this!!!???

About my trip,I enjoyed it a lot. Bali is really a good place to relax. Pictures are posted in Facebook.

Going to rest now ...See u all (",)
Oh! friends, dont forget my birthday present.. hehehe
Add to My AOL Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...