Last night... what an evening!

I was asked to follow my father to JB for his massage after work. After much perusing I agreed only after my uncle said he will be driving. I was told that it would be a short trip. And for dinner, we will go to our fave place to eat.

I left office @ 530pm, and my unforgettable evening started from there. Reached Admiralty Station @ 630 and it raining again.My father called to say my uncle is caught in a jam at his work place so he is also waiting. They picked me up @ 7 and then went back to my uncle's house and waited for uncle to take a quick shower. Half way through, my auntie realised that she hasn't drawed her cash. Did a U-turn and did that. Then drove off to JB. It was almost 8plus. I started to shiver in cold and hunger. My uncle was apologising to me non stop, that put off my frustration. Reached JB customs, another traffic jam. OMG!

Cleared JB customs and here comes the best part... one more junction to the massage place, a loud sound with a sudden break from my uncle. It happened in split seconds. A teenage boy hit the car and refused to come out. I told myself.. this is it.. I am never going to go back to Singapore. It was close to 930. There was not much of an argument when my uncles' friend came down, since there was someone local, that boy who hit the car agreed to do the repairs. The most weirdest thing no one got hurt expect for me. I moved very fast to the front and hurt my thighs. It was not serious... though I can still feel a little pain.
My uncle was so sad.. poor man.After that, both my uncle and father did their massage and it was almost 1130 when we left the place. I was too tired that I fall asleep in the sofa.

My sweet uncle kept apologising. Then he took me for my supper.It was midnight when I ate my mee georang.

And finally when I reached home it was 130am. Woke up @ 6am and now am at work.I am looking forward for the DT later... I hope I dont fall asleep.....
An evening to remember in Malaysia.. haha. With God's grace everyone of us were fine and came back home safely.
Add to My AOL Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...