how to make a man fall in love with you. Become woman.Learn feminine, feminine, feminine ideal of art ™. Be more beautiful, attractive, seductive, femininity Ultimate, Beauty tips, garden for a place to grow your ideas!
22nd Birthday Princess
August 14 2010, I attended my college mate's birthday. I met up with AiLynn and Melissa at 5pm in summit then Nick drove us to Kay Yi's house.We were the early birds to be there. The best part was when we arrived I greeted Ka Yi and I was very very happy to see Soo Wei. Her first reaction when she saw me was scream my name then hugged me. LOLZ. I missed her cause it is semester break so that explains. Kay Yi's house had this very adorable pup. It was so cute I tell you. I couldn't stop playing with it and carrying n cuddling it. Then as more of her friends came in, we had prayers and had our dinner. Aunty's cooking was delicious and they ordered pizza too.After dinner, we had two games : Ice breaker and a game sort of shredder like. We had so much laughter. Our darling Soo Wei was our target of the day. She really is a sweet girl and freaking sporty. LOVE YOU SOO WEI. We all then gathered around to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY and the cake was delicious *PANDAN n yam* but AiLynn and I ended up requesting for pandan only.We then had our chit chat session and had so much of laughter because Billy was up to his tricks again. LOLZ. At about 11pm + we all went home.
No comments:
Post a Comment