very tragic weekend

its been a sad week for me... having fever from fri nite together with my gals prob was the most terrible thing which can happen to me. I was totally bedridden on Sat and my mother had to hold my hand and bring me to the clinic.. my throat was swollen and I couldnt even speak when Naz called me... my head was spinning.. I struggled back home... took my tablets and started sleeping... I woke up at 4.. ate a little and slept again.. and woke up again.. took my shower and did some work I bought from office and saw the movie Kites ...and finally heard a very tragic news rite after seeing the movie.

I heard an indian gal passed away while feeding her 9days old baby. I was so shock to react. The news came out in the papers as the gal's husband is football player. I myself couldnt take it.. when I heard the news. Why must God be so cruel? Why did he do something like this??? What is going to happen to the baby.. the couple just got married last year was about to move to new flat. Life is so unpredictable.

Looking back my week, Naz's grandmother passed away.. and my manager taking leaving when I told her so many times that I will going for course.. "u have to help me collect my daily listings"...but nothing was collected and my table was in a mess.. the new lady again irrating me asking me why am I not talking to her.. I told myself.. very simple..bec I HATE U... At about noon, my nose got block and started to freeze. I have to hold on as I was on duty. Why this sudden fever with no warning ???

After hearing the tragic news and see Kites' ending.. was thinking to myself, if I were to die.. there will be only one regret.. that I am leaving without marrying the man I love which I started to realise its something which I should let go but then again there is no harm to anyone keeping it with me..... to many complains to write but no strength so will cont' again some other day...

Still feeling weak..going to lie down..will upload my fave scene from Kites.. Hirthik was HOT... Babara was super HOT.. Hirthik sang in this movie. Kangana is always a unique beauty and everything was perfect...

THOSE WHO ARE IN LOVE FOR REAL AND TREASURES THE WOMAN U LOVE AND WILLING TO MARRY HER AND BE WITH HER THROUGHOUT LIKE J(HIRTHIK) .. PLEASE WATCH THIS MOVIE.. AS U TOO CAN FEEL THE PAIN OF LOVE.. THOSE WHO TAKE YR PARTNER FOR FUN... DONT WASTE YR TIME.. I REALLY LOVE MY MAN AND I FELT THE PAIN.. KITES A MOVIE TO WATCH FOR ALL TRUE LOVERS*****
Add to My AOL Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...