Ist time in history ever....

I am blogging from office after finishing my work. u heard that rite!!! FINISHED MY WRK.. I cant belive this myself. I have cleard' everything and the work will resume back when the 'pannis' return me back my documents after signing.

latest updates of my life... feel tat my life has changed upside down.. bz.. bz and bz with work and sch.I dont seem have time for anything else, all I want to do is to come back home and start doing my research.My computer is super slow and its so irrating. Speaking of electronic stuff, my MP3 suddenly died on me and I was so empty without it. Got a call from the service centre the next day after giving mine to service, tat the mother board of my MP3 is spoiled and so they will give me a new set which a new model too. I even double checked with the caller to see whether I hearing the rite thing or not.. hahaha. true enough I collected my new MP3 from the service centre 2 days ago.

As for my veenai class I m learning 2 songs... yikes.. its all bec of the sunday class I was attending. Everyweek I had to remind mdm i have not been attending sunday classes anymore. hahaha... Jus heard from my friend tat the time to hand over the tix is reaching.. oh nooooo....

Work.. another collegue of mine is leaving and there is going to be more shortage of manpower. I really dont know wat is the management doing. That day I was talking to another dept friend, she was telling me that the replacement of staff in her place is very fast and I was like then why this pp are doing things so slow ????

thats abt it for nw... wishing my friends in overseas who are having their exams, all the very best. do me proud. hahahaha.
Add to My AOL Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...